Thursday, January 21, 2016

Where Have I Been?

Well, the last few months have sucked the creativity right out of me. We haven't had any major issues or anything. I think it's just those pesky winter blues again. Of course, they started early.

Anyway, in December, I was this > < close to closing my blog. I even announced it on Facebook. I actually felt better after making the decision.  

My kids, however, convinced me to keep the blog. I'm not sure why, but I agreed to give it a little longer. 

I'm not sure when I'll start posting again. But knowing that the blog is here and waiting patiently for me is good. Part-time job (grocery store...gotta get back into the work force somehow), full-time college (again), homeschooling my kids and managing my house are really going to limit my time, but I hope to find some extra time for projects and posts somewhere along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment