Saturday, September 7, 2013

Wow! I thought I was busy over the summer?!

I made a huge mistake. I was offered a job at the college campus tutoring other students. "Oh, extra money?!" I said... "A few hours a week?!" I said.... What was I thinking? I am loving the work, but haven't got a lot of free time anymore.

I am working 12 hours a week, but gone from home about 20 hours a week (I have an hour break every day since the slot hasn't been filled yet). I am taking 5 classes and one of them has been giving us all trouble (the program that we are using hasn't been working right for anyone), I am homeschooling my kids, we have 4 dogs, 2 cats, and a fish tank, not to mention a house that, I swear, messes itself up overnight. Needless to say, I'm pulling my hair out.

I AM "perpetually busy" it seems, lol!

I have ideas floating around in my head for blog posts, honest. I just haven't had TIME to do anything about it. As it is, I'm sitting here writing this post and telling myself to hurry up. Clone of Bob just used the last of the milk, and I'm out of dryer sheets so I can't do my laundry yet.

I will write posts in December...until then, I think I'll put myself on hiatus. See you all in December, unless some huge burst of inspiration hits me and I HAVE to put it out there immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment