I tried this recipe yesterday, but made some changes... I was working with what I had on hand.
- 7 large soft taco shells (not as big as burrito)
- 3 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 package turkey bacon (or as Boo calls it, Fake-on)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Egg, bacon, mushroom mixture
Then, building the burrito:
And, my finished burritos... I ran out of foil.
Let me say, these things were great! I'm almost tempted to buy whole wheat tortillas to make them even healthier... I'd have to leave the mushrooms out in order to get Bob to eat them.