- 2 cups cooked boneless chicken (or you can use left over taco meat, shrimp, sausage... whatever meat you want) I use left over rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or a Mexican or taco blend)
- Taco sauce (or salsa if you prefer chunks)
- 8 soft taco shells (or 4 burrito tortillas)
Put one shell down on baking sheet, spread sauce, chicken, and cheese over top. Top with a second shell.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and chicken is heated through.
Let sit for a minute and cut into quarters. Serve with desired toppings (we use sour cream and taco sauce)
Slow-Cooked Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 lb. beef cut into cubes (you can also use venison)
- 1 (15 oz.) can of tomato sauce (or use V-8 for extra flavor)
- 2 cans diced potatoes, drained
- 4-8 oz. frozen mixed vegetables (I use peas, corn, and green beans. Sometimes I find a bag with lima beans in it as well)
- 1-2 Tbsp. Lawry's Seasoned Salt (depends on how spicy you want it)
Serve with bread or rolls. Serves approximately 4-6 people.