Monday, April 13, 2015

Where Have I Been?

I admit that my posts have become very infrequent. Part of it was plain old winter depression. It seemed bad for me this year; however, now that the sun is starting to shine and it's staying daylight later in the day, I'm starting to improve. I have some ambition, and some inspiration, finally.

Another part of it was that I have been reading. A lot. I've read more in the past 3 1/2 months than I did in the first 6-8 months of last year. College really takes away from your pleasure reading and I guess I've been catching up.

I've been working on making some changes to my house. See It All Started with a Coat, and you'll see where this snowball effect started. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to convince myself to finish painting the trim in the living room and I refuse to start painting the kitchen walls until I finish painting the living room. I'd rather paint walls than trim any day.

I can safely assume at this point that by the time all is said and done, all of the rooms in this house will get a coat (or a fresh coat) of paint. Clone of Bob found a "mis-tint" paint at Lowe's a couple of weeks ago and he's patiently waiting for me to do his room as well. Boo picked out her color, but I've been putting it off since the living room, kitchen and Clone of Bob's room are rooms that I already have paint for. I hope to have the whole house finished by the fall.

Anyway, I've been stewing over things I want to do with the living room and hope to get some posts up about that within the next couple of weeks. First, I have a bunch of small repair/alteration sewing projects that I need to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment