Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Free "Workbook"--Currents in Literature--American Volume



Last year I posted a "workbook" for Currents in Literature--Genre Volume. I still haven't finished the type in pages, mainly because the way I was doing it was way too time consuming. This year, I was smart and kept everything generic. No drop-down lists or anything like that. Clone of Bob was disappointed, but I informed him that he was plenty old enough to type in his answers. He was getting off easy as it was.

I did not make a printable copy. If there is interest, I'll make one. Right now, my kids plan to use the type-it-in forms, not the ones I have to print (I'm sure my printer is thanking us).

Anyhow, I got all of them done for this book...I still need to go back and finish the ones for the Genre Volume. Clone of Bob goofed off last year and didn't even finish the book...needless to say that his Literature "grade" is not impressive.

Again, this isn't a teachers guide or an answer key. These are type-it-in files so that your child does not write in the book. The ISBN# of the book I used is: 978-1-56765-144-7. I have not gotten an answer key yet, so I don't know the ISBN for that.

Currents in Literature: American Volume (Microsoft Word files)

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH1

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH2

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH3

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH4

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH5

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH6

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH7

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH8

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH9

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH10

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH11

Currents_Literature_AmericanCH12

Currents_Literature_AmericanU1

Currents_Literature_AmericanU2

Currents_Literature_AmericanU3

Currents_Literature_AmericanU4



I'm going to play with these and see if I can convert them to PDF, but still maintain the type-it-in aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment