Thursday, July 25, 2013

Free Printable "Workbook"-Currents in Literature- Genre Volume

I decided to give this literature curriculum a try this year for Clone of Bob; he'll be in 9th grade. He's ADHD and just plain lazy sometimes. I needed something that he could teach himself, and I can give it to him in bite-sized pieces. This series covers all aspects of language arts: reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar & spelling. After looking over the spelling, I've decided to keep using the spelling curriculum we have.



This is a consumable book, but I want to be able to reuse the book for Boo, so I made a 'workbook' to accompany it. I am making it available for others to download and use.

THIS IS NOT A FREE COPY OF THE BOOK ITSELF. YOU WILL NEED YOUR OWN COPY OF Currents in Literature: Genre Volume (ISBN: 9781567651478). THIS IS ONLY WORKSHEETS FOR YOU TO PRINT OUT SO YOU CAN REUSE OR RESELL THE BOOK.

This book does not include the answers, and I had to do a search to find the teacher's guide: I'm pretty sure this is it, I haven't ordered my copy yet.

If this book works out for us this year, we'll move on to the next books. And when we do, I'll make new workbooks for those as well.

Below you will find a file for each chapter, and a file for each unit review. These are all Adobe (PDF) files:

Currents-Genre-Chap1

Currents-Genre-Chap2

Currents-Genre-Chap3

Currents-Genre-Chap4

Currents-Genre-Chap5

Currents-Genre-Chap6

Currents-Genre-Chap7

Currents-Genre-Chap8

Currents-Genre-Chap9

Currents-Genre-Chap10

Currents-Genre-Chap11

Currents-Genre-Chap12

Currents-Genre-Unit1

Currents-Genre-Unit2

Currents-Genre-Unit3

Currents-Genre-Unit4

The formatting for each one is not exactly the same. I worked on this project over a period of weeks...
*UPDATE*

Clone of Bob was complaining about all of the physical writing he had to do in this book (what a whiner), so I made some that were fill-in pages. All I had to do was email the files to his computer and he could type his answers in. As I finish chapters (I'm doing them as needed) I'll post them here.

*UPDATE 5/8/2014*

I have re-done some of the files and re-uploaded them. Mainly, this is for uniformity. I know one of the chapters had a mistake, which I fixed, but I don't remember which one it was.

Currents-Genre-Chap1

Currents-Genre-Chap2

Currents-Genre-Chap3

Currents-Genre-Chap4

Currents-Genre-Chap5

Currents-Genre-Chap6

Currents-Genre-Chap7

Currents-Genre-Chap8

Currents-Genre-Chap9

Currents-Genre-Unit1

Currents-Genre-Unit2

Currents-Genre-Unit3
I am currently working on the rest. Please feel free to comment if you find any mistakes!

2 comments:

  1. […] year I posted a “workbook” for Currents in Literature–Genre Volume. I still haven’t finished the type in pages, mainly because the way I was doing it was way […]

    ReplyDelete