Monday, January 7, 2013

The sickies are making the rounds!

Bob came home from work on Friday with a cough and body aches, which then turned into a full fledged cold. By Sunday morning in the wee hours he was running a fever and had massive chills.

Bob NEVER gets sick, which leads me to believe that I'm going to get it ten times worse than him. And I have classes three days a week. Nice. I started the symptoms yesterday. I mentioned it to an acquaintance and she recommended that I take 1,000 mg of Vitamin C every two hours to ward off the flu. I won't go that far, but I am taking Vit. C and Garlic at least twice a day.

There was a lot of confusion at the start of the semester for me...again... there always seems to be some snag, but all snags were straightened out before I got sick, thank goodness.

Will post something interesting when I'm feeling better!

3 comments: