Friday, January 18, 2013

My Favorite Money-Saving sites

Fridays will be Money-Saving days:)

First, let me tell you about a few of my favorite places to get stuff for free (or earn free stuff)!

Saving Star: Go here to add your shopping cards. Then you load coupons to them, and when you checkout with your card the coupon savings get added to your account. Once you have at least $5 in your account, you can get gift cards (like Amazon) or have the money deposited into your account! You don't save at the register, it's kinda like a small savings account. The plus to this is that you can also use paper coupons on the same items in the store, so you save twice! You can go HERE to see which stores participate in this program.

My Coke Rewards: If you're a Coca-Cola product drinker, save your codes and enter them at My Coke Rewards. Save them up for great things. Just last April I used mine to get a free subscription to All You Magazine! All You is great since you get coupons in the magazine, and if you use My Coke Rewards you get them for free. Other neat freebies through their program include Club Pogo subscriptions, eGift Cards, Coca-Cola products...

All You Magazine's website: Even if you aren't a subscriber, you can still sign up for their daily free sample email and look around their site. I've gotten many free samples thanks to All You. Just this week I got a bunch of samples of Airborne!

My Points: Sign up here and print coupons. When you use the coupons, you get points. Once you have enough points, you get gift cards. I've gotten one for K-Mart and one for Amazon since I've been a member. You also get points on purchases, or for playing games. You just have to remember to go to your My Points account before going to your favorite merchant (in their merchant list) to make a purchase so you get the credit for the purchase at My Points.

PaperBackSwap: If you like to read and don't mind used books, this is the site for you. Here's how it works: post books on the site you want to get rid of (there are book condition requirements), when someone orders it, you get a credit to order any book you want from the site.

I'm sure there are more, but those are my tops ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment